The Ministerial Director of Adventist pastors worldwide presents this sequel with further wisdom for successful ministry by professional clergy and lay pastoral caregivers.
Real-life, down-to-earth insight in seven categories with 43 chapter:
- The Pastoral Family – PK Prodigals
- Spiritual Experience – New Way to Pray
- Pastoral Theology – Outrageous Grace
- Pastoral Ethics – Perpetuating Sexual Abuse
- Pastoral Skills – Wanna Kill Your Church?
- Pastoral Nurture – Premarital Preparation
- The Church – What’s Wrong in the Church?
A must read for every pastor and lay leader who craves greater joy and success in ministry.