A DYNAMIC PLAN FOR STAYING CHALLENGED, ACTIVE AND PROSPEROUS IN LIFE’S SECONF HALF
Are you ready for “Prime Time”?
The so-called “Golden Years” are getting more golden. We’re living longer, retiring earlier, and wanting more out of these years that hold the promise of dreams fulfilled and new opportunities for growth. The stereotypical image of older people who are feeble, frail, unhealthy, lonely, and depressed has got to go!
Welcome to Prime Time Living! In this timely book, authors David White and Christy Yingling blow away the myths associated with aging and show how:
• The retirement years can be healthy and productive.
• Financial planning right now can alleviate financial stress in the future.
• This can be a time to focus on relationships – with your spouse, children, and grandchildren.
• Retirement can provide time for mental stimulation through learning, acquiring new skills, and sharing wisdom.
• You can make a positive impact on your community.
• You can have spiritual growth and fulfilment.